Toggled, a wholly owned subsidiary of Altair focused on smart building management solutions and lighting technology, recently announced the roll-out of its comprehensive connected building data and device management solution, Toggled iQ. Leveraging the Internet of things (IoT), Toggled iQ helps businesses optimize their building environments by streamlining operations, improving energy efficiency, saving money, and reducing their carbon footprint, through the connection of smart connected lighting with wireless sensors, controls, and intuitive analytics.
With more than a decade of experience in smart connected LED retrofit lighting, Toggled iQ has become a complete sustainable building ecosystem, which allows organizations to customize and control their lighting in real-time, whether it be a single fixture, room, building, or group of properties, all from the Toggled iQ mobile app. Using Toggled direct-wire LEDs, customers can upgrade their fluorescent lighting system and reduce energy consumption by up to 60 percent. Pairing the lighting with the Toggled iQ portfolio of sensors, switches, and soon-to-be-released controllers results in savings of 80% or more. Additionally, customers benefit from creating their own unique and scalable smart building environment, which gives them the power to reduce their carbon footprint.
Its high-end electronics and software apply to a variety of use cases including, direct-wire LED retrofits, lighting control, HVAC, remote sensors, and smart building control. Because the system is wireless, users don’t have to tear up the office space during installation. Toggled iQ works with a range of common protocols such as BACnet IP and Modbus allowing for seamless BMS/HVAC integration. Designed with end user functionality in mind, users can modify the Toggled iQ smart system to suit their needs and preferences now and into the future.
Toggled iQ improves building management and the environment through:
• Reduced installation times – The wireless system doesn’t require additional hardwiring and allows for device groupings during setups to improve overall commissioning times.
• Optimized functionality – A user-friendly app is intuitively designed for user satisfaction and easy commissioning. The app’s setup wizard ensures that users are aware of each system device’s available features.
• Improved overall user satisfaction – Toggled iQ’s app allows users to customize their lighting and building preferences through room scene creation, color-tuning and dimming, motion control sensitivity levels, and smart building analytics.
• Improved energy savings – Toggled iQ allows for multiple layers of energy savings:
o Fluorescent to LED conversions
o Network controls features include motion and daylight harvesting
o Back-end analytics provides data insights to optimize energy usage, identify active problem areas, and proactively establish maintenance schedules to ensure devices are working at their optimal efficiency levels
• Long-lasting – Toggled LED tubes are guaranteed to last 50,000 hours. Additionally, LED products contain no mercury and require no special handling during their end-of-life disposal.
Formed in 2007, Toggled leverages the design and engineering strength of parent company Altair, and holds more than 150 patents in LED lighting, optics, communication and control, advanced physics, and power conversion circuitry.
Click here to learn more.