LiteTrace recently announced the launch of the industry’s first round Driver-on-Board (DoB) LED light engines with integrated Bluetooth®-mesh control. The 120VAC light engines are designed to be installed directly in the field as Bluetooth LED retrofits for various luminaires such as ceiling lights, flush mounts, and wall sconces.
They are controlled using LiteTrace’s Keilton® mobile APP.
The three sizes available are:
· 3” diameter, 10W, up to 750 lumens
· 4” diameter, 17W, up to 1200 lumens
· 5.5” diameter, 23W, up to 1700 lumens
· Magnetic factory reset feature
· Integral UL rated clear cover plate and integrated heat sink
· Suitable for T24 installations
· UL Classified damp location listed for indoor use as field-installed retrofits
· Bluetooth Mesh Network 5.0 technology, linkable to other Keilton sensors
All three sizes are available in various CCTs up to 5000K and 90+ CRI. The innovative feature that allows easy factory reset by briefly placing the provided magnet close to the center of the light engine’s safety cover allows user ease and flexibility in networked lighting control.
Click here to learn more.