LiteTrace, a leader in Bluetooth® Network Lighting Control (NLC) systems, recently announced that its Keilton® BH4 Series 4-pin LLLC Network Lighting Controls were recognized for performance, reliability, efficiency, ease of integration/use, and innovation with an LEDs Magazine BrightStar Award.
The award was given in the category of Connected SSL, Software, and Controls. An esteemed and experienced panel of judges from the LED and lighting design and manufacturing community recognized LiteTrace as an honoree with a score of 3.5 to 5 stars.
The Keilton BH4 Series of sensors, controllers, and receptacles are designed to simplify Bluetooth wireless luminaire level lighting control (LLLC) of commercial indoor and outdoor luminaires, such as panels, troffers, high bays, low bays, area lights, and wallpacks. The innovative, patent-pending, 4-pin low-profile design enables commercial luminaire factories to easily integrate control receptacles in new luminaires. Installers can then quickly and easily attach a low-voltage Bluetooth-enabled sensor on site at each luminaire as needed.
LiteTrace works with many of the commercial lighting industry’s top luminaire manufacturers to enable controls-ready luminaires with integrated receptacles for Keilton networked lighting control sensors. Benefits of the BH4 Series include:
• Low-profile design with minimal depth into luminaire housing and minimal height above luminaire
• Multiple receptacle designs and shapes including a waterproof model with UV-resistant, high-impact rated covers
• 4-pin designs enable color tuning
• Twist-and-lock plug-and-play connection design features no protruding components that can be damaged in shipping
• Easy removal of panel/troffer sensor solution with a simple twist
• Multiple sensor and control designs for mating with BH4 receptacles including flat panel miniature linear sensors with PIR + Daylight Harvesting, replaceable-lens high/low bay sensors with PIR + Daylight Harvesting, and waterproof outdoor luminaire controllers.
• Black finish UL-rated UV-resistant material for outdoor sensors
• UL1376 verified for security
• DLC NLC5 listed system
• OpenADR™ certified system
Click here to learn more.