Submissions are now open for the Illuminating Engineering Society’s 2023 Illumination Awards, including the Lighting Control Innovation Award. The deadline for submissions is February 17, 2023.
Eligibility and entry rules:
1. Anyone may submit a project for an Illumination Award, including nonmembers and agents. (Eligibility excludes manufacturers, IES staff, and IES Board of Directors)
2. The installation must have been completed on or after January 1, 2021
3. Must be a permanent lighting design installation.
4. Different areas of the same project may be submitted as separate lighting or controls project entries. Each of these entries must have its own distinguishable title and additional entry fee. Each of these entries will be judged separately.
5. Entries should contain a project narrative (up to 300-words) and up to 10 images and an optional 1-minute of video.
Click here to learn more and submit a project.