LiteTrace recently announced the Beta release of TraceContractor™, LiteTrace’s web platform for smart lighting project management. TraceContractor is a comprehensive commercial lighting tool for simplifying lighting projects and saving labor.
TraceContractor helps contractors and project managers to easily manage their lighting projects and users by providing simple administrator tools for project viewing and controlling user access. The platform will also include energy monitoring, remote diagnosis, pre-commissioning, remote-commissioning, and APIs for inter-operation with 3rd-party systems.
Noteworthy features of TraceContractor include:
• Easily manage large lighting projects – TraceContractor’s “Hierarchy View” feature allows a quick view of all sub-projects and zones within a lighting project. Quickly overview all scenes, groups, and individual nodes.
• User and Access Management — Project administrators can change QR codes and disable old QR codes to prevent unwanted access.
• Remote commissioning — Remotely commission sensor settings, copy existing configuration to new sensors.
• Asset Tracking — Upload floor plans and assign positions on the plan to each sensor. Trace position of assets on the map.
• Heatmapping / HVAC Integration — Analyze occupancy data to create heatmaps and integrate data with HVAC systems.
Any stakeholder interested in participating in the Beta release of TraceContractor can contact their current LiteTrace salesperson or email Chris Primous. The full release of TraceContractor is planned for February 2023.