The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) is proud to welcome seven companies as new NEMA members.
“These members represent a cross-section of innovative electroindustry subsectors and show the tremendous diversity of NEMA’s membership,” NEMA president and CEO Debra Phillips said.
The new companies will join nearly 325 existing member companies across the electrical equipment and medical imaging space. They are:
• Amber Semi, which is developing semiconductors to digitally control energy in building systems.
• Annalise.ai, which produces artificial intelligence programs that allow doctors to more quickly and accurately diagnose cancer through medical imaging.
• Lunit, which is developing artificial intelligence solutions for diagnosis and treatment for cancer.
• Norplex-Micarta, which makes insulating materials for electrical transmission and distribution equipment.
• T-1 Lighting, which manufactures LED lighting systems and controls.
• U.S. Pole, a manufacturer of streetlights and other outdoor lighting products.
• Yunex, which provides traffic management solutions.