To ensure a superb lighting control experience, Lutron Electronics recently announced additions to its service and support offering.
These new, optional services are designed to help customize packages for each project and foster a long-term relationship between Lutron and its customers. Bring the designer’s vision to life, reduce risk for the contractor during installation, and make it easier for the end user to maintain and optimize system performance over time.
- Design Services
- Dynamic White Programming Package – tunable white and dynamic lighting are new technologies that provide designers with the ability to deliver programming sequences in support of their design vision. This package includes multiple visits and remote support sessions with a Lutron Services Representative to ensure the design team has what they need to get system programming just right.
- Installation Services
- Remote Pre-wire Session –familiarize the electrical contractor with wiring and mounting of system devices, discuss construction schedules, and review Lutron documentation.
- Post-wire Termination Visit – an onsite walkthrough with the electrical contractor verifying the lighting control system has been wired to spec and is ready for startup.
- Training and Programming Services
- Customer System Orientation Visit – post-occupancy, end-user training to ensure comfort with system operation and optimization.
- Remote Programming Assistance – 4-hour session to make programming adjustments per the direction of a facility manager or specifier.
- Remote Supplemental Training – remote system training for site personnel.
These new options add to the broad Lutron services portfolio which also includes system optimization services, network and integration consultation, enhanced customer protection plans, and Technology Support plans. Services are available in both onsite and remote formats, allowing Lutron to deliver efficient, convenient service to the customer.
Click here to learn more.