- High performance dimming from 100% to <1% for T8 and dimming to 1% for T5; dimming to 5% for T5 twin-tube
- Digitally configured zones can be changed at any time without re-wiring
- Models available for 1-lamp and 2-lamp T8, T5 and T5 twin-tube, and 3-lamp T8
- Universal voltage input (120V, 220V/240V, 277V)
Easy to install
- The EcoSystem Digital Link offers improved flexibility and can be wired as Class 1 or Class 2 – making the H-Series Ballast the perfect choice for both retrofit and new construction
- The low-voltage, 2-conductor EcoSystem Digital Link installs as easy as 0-10V and provides for individual fixture control
Connect to the QS sensor module for communication with wireless sensors and controls
- Helps meet energy codes, such as ASHRAE, Title 24, and IECC, and energy initiatives such as LEED
- Custom factory-tuned ballast factors
- Models available to meet BAA requirements of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act – visit www.lutron.com/baa for a list of models and more information
The new ballasts are compatible with EcoSystem digital control components, including the EcoSystem Energi Savr Node™ module, GRAFIK Eye® QS with EcoSystem preset light and shade controller, and Quantum® solution. Lutron lighting control solutions provide full control over the lighting in any space – from a single room to an entire building – allowing users to enjoy unprecedented levels of flexibility and comfort while saving energy.
For more information about Lutron, visit www.lutron.com.