LiteTrace recently announced that it has introduced its Keilton® BH4 Series of sensors, controllers, and receptacles. The BH4 Series is designed to simplify Bluetooth® wireless luminaire level lighting control (LLLC) of commercial indoor and outdoor luminaires, such as panels, troffers, high bays, low bays, area lights, and wallpacks. The innovative, patent-pending, 4-pin, low-profile design enables easy-to-integrate control receptacles in the luminaires for quick plug-and-play sensors to be attached later.
LiteTrace works with many of the commercial lighting industry’s top luminaire manufacturers to enable controls-ready luminaires with integrated receptacles for Keilton networked lighting control sensors. Benefits of the BH4 Series include:
- Low-profile design with minimal depth into luminaire housing and minimal height above luminaire
- Multiple receptacle designs and shapes including a waterproof model with UV-resistant, high-impact rated covers
- 4-pin designs enable color tuning
- Twist-and-lock plug-and-play connection design features no protruding components that can be damaged in shipping
- Easy removal of panel/troffer sensor solution with a simple twist
- Multiple sensor and control designs for mating with BH4 receptacles including flat panel miniature linear sensors with PIR + Daylight Harvesting, replaceable-lens high/low bay sensors with PIR + Daylight Harvesting, and waterproof outdoor luminaire controllers.
- Black finish UL-rated UV-resistant material for outdoor sensors
- UL1376 verified for security
- DLC NLC5 listed system
- OpenADR™ certified system
Luminaire manufacturers can learn more about the BH4 Series of receptacles, sensors, and controllers at www.LiteTrace.com.