Lutron Electronics’ Vive PowPak Phase Select modules offer a remote mountable dimming option that can easily adapt to the various phase dimming needs of a project.
Vive Phase Select modules feature Lutron PRO LED+ technology to dim smoothly down to 1% in either reverse- or forward-phase situations. Eliminate risk and worry when designing or installing fixture controls, and easily deliver code-compliant solutions. With the addition of this module, the Vive family includes a remote-mount dimmer ideal for applications such as restaurants, lobby spaces, conference rooms, lecture halls, and more.
• PRO LED+ technology – Forward or Reverse Phase dimming down to 1% light level.
• Simple to install – Mounts horizontally or vertically in a 4×4 junction box on either the wall or ceiling.
• Simple startup – Set up right at the module, or through an app when using a Vive Wireless Hub, for ladder-less configuration.
• Plenum rated – Complies with UL 2043 requirements and features configurable low/high-end trim for flicker-free dimming and energy savings.
• Minimum light level – Code compliance is easy with features such as configurable minimum light level which keeps the lights on at a user-specified minimum level.
• Emergency Phase Select models – Confidently use the Vive solution for all building lighting including emergency zones.
Like all Vive modules, the PowPak Phase Select module communicates wirelessly to Lutron Pico remote controls and Vive wireless controls and sensors, making it easy to add additional wall controls without running new wire. Modules are compatible with Vive system components, including the Vive wireless hub which enables a simple app setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. Control a single office or an entire building with no new wiring needed.
Click here to learn more.