The second annual Next Generation Lighting Systems (NGLS) indoor competition recently kicked off at The New School, Parsons School of Design in New York City, where a new set of connected lighting systems are being installed in classrooms. Just as with Competition 1, these systems will be evaluated for ease of installation and configuration, and then undergo ongoing user evaluations by facilities staff, professors, and students over a two-year period.
The five systems installed include:
- Philips Lighting (EvoKit Troffer Retrofit Kit with SpaceWise DT control system)
- Lutron Electronics (Orion Ison Retrofit Modular with Vive control system)
- Acuity Brands Lighting (BLT Relight Series Kit with nLIGHT AIR control system)
- Eaton (Metalux Cruze LED Retrofit Kit with WaveLinx control system)
- LG Electronics (Simple Choice Retrofit Kit with Sensor Connect control system)
Click here to learn more.