Legrand, North America has announced the addition of Wattstopper 0-10V Digital Room Controllers, the LMRC-110 Series, to its suite of Digital Lighting Management (DLM) load controllers. As the foundation of the DLM platform, these installation-friendly room controllers simplify code mandated multi-level control requirements and integration into intelligent buildings.
The LMRC-110 series enables quicker installations, supports metering and adds more flexibility for LED lighting and 0-10V dimming. New capabilities and options in the LMRC-110 series include:
• Knockout mounting for fast, easy installation and wiring
• Includes both Class 1 pigtails and Class 2 terminals for 0-10V (Patent Pending)
• Galvanic isolation between Class 1 and Class 2 0-10V connections
• Works with new flex cables that bundle load and 0-10V wiring
• Tie down loop for low voltage cable strain relief
• Optional “-M” versions with current and voltage monitoring with accuracy of +/- 2%
• US product versions are available for BAA and TAA compliant projects
• Requires LMCS 4.5.1, Segment Manager 2.1.23, or LMCT 5.24 (or later)
• Compatible with all DLM system products
Like all DLM load controllers, the LMRC-110 series allows integration of Wattstopper occupancy sensors, daylighting sensors, and switches for a complete energy efficient lighting control solution. It also features Plug n’ Go™ and Push n’ Learn™ for automatic configuration and easy personalization. The product meets California Title 24 requirements and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 (2010)/IECC (2012) for occupancy and dimming control in commercial applications.
Click here to learn more.