LIGHTFAIR® International will host the LFI IoT & Smart Lighting Forum, a new one-day series of six 60-minute sessions designed to explore the impact of Internet of Things (IoT) and how it relates to smart lighting.
Within the 2016 Conference, the IoT & Smart Lighting Forum will occur Wednesday, April 27 during LFI 2016 at the San Diego Convention Center April 24-28.
The Forum sessions cover IoT, smart lighting, controls, adaptive outdoor lighting, personalized environments, IT-based lighting systems, networking technology, sensors and more. The six sessions in the IoT & Smart Lighting Forum are:
• The Next Network: Lighting, Controls and the Internet of Things
• The Evolution of the Outdoor Lighting Market: How Intelligent & Adaptive Lighting Is Driving Modern Lighting Programs & Critical Infrastructure IoT Development
• Is IT Lighting or Is IT Not?
• Lighting as a Global Application and Services Platform
• Illuminated Spaces: Location Based Services That Connect People to Personalized Environments
• Smart Lighting 2.0: Lights with IoT Sensors Enable New Applications and Services
Speakers represent a variety of companies including Acuity Brands, Belleds Technologies, Daintree Networks, Inc., LBNL, NuLEDs, ORAMA, Inc, Philips Lighting, Sensity, Silver Spring Networks and the U.S. General Services Administration.
Click here to learn more.