There is a lot of buzz today about the Internet of Things and the convergence of intelligent controllable light sources, communication networks, sensors, and data exchange in future lighting systems.
On November 16, 2015, in Portland, OR, DOE’s inaugural Connected Lighting Systems Workshop will gather top experts from the lighting, semiconductor, and IT industries to share perspectives and lay the groundwork for government/industry collaboration.
Attendees will examine:
• Lessons learned from the limited success of traditional approaches to lighting control
• How lighting system configuration complexity can be reduced
• Where and when interoperability is needed
• Why energy reporting matters
• What we can learn from game-changing installations of connected lighting systems
Click here to learn more.