This short video, produced by the Lighting Controls Association at the 2012 LIGHTFAIR event, introduces the building industry to GE’s Monitor Dimmable Outdoor Photocontrol solution.
The GE Monitor Stand-Alone Controller turns on at dusk, dims at your predetermined time to your preset amount, returns to full brightness at 5 a.m., and turns off at dawn. The controller attaches with a patented twist-and-lock receptacle that is fully compatible with current photocells. No additional components or expense required.
* Dimming hours can be easily set by time-of-night or hours after-dusk — no programming equipment required
* 0-10V dimming
* Compatible with GE Evolve LED outdoor fixtures
* Supports 120-277V and 480V applications
* Estimated 15-year service life
* Can be quickly replaced or updated without opening the fixture
* 5-year limited warranty
Learn more at GE Lighting.